Special Packages at Woodstock Station
Loon Mountain Adventure
Take advantage of all that Loon Mountain has to offer. Gondola sky ride to the summit to explore glacial caves and take in the views, Round trip on their zipline across the river, unlimited climbing wall, unlimited bungee trampoline and two-hour mountain bike rental. Package includes two nights lodging.
Zipline Tree Top Adventure
Join the team at Alpine Adventures for a ride on the Skyrider or Treetop Tour. “Treewalk Village” offers spectacular views of the western Whites as well as 4 non-belayed bridges, tree platforms and zipline #1 that begins your ascent. Stay two nights and do a zipline tour at Alpine. Reservations must be made at the time of booking and a two week cancellation policy applies. Additional deposit of $80 per person required. Limited availability Labor Day to Memorial Day. Add $20 per person to upgrade to the Super Skyrider Tour.
You're in for an off-road thrill ride like no other in New England from Alpine Adventures. Enjoy a one hour ride through picturesque surroundings in a 6-wheel drive Swiss army transport vehicle called Pinzgauers. Package includes two nights lodging and this must do tour. Reservations must be made at the time of booking and a two week.
Franconia Notch State Park
Experience one of NHs most beautiful spots. Ride the Tram to the top of Cannon Mtn for some awesome views. Next stop Old Man of the Mountain Museum. Continue south and stop at the Basin and end up at the Flume Gorge for a nice cool walk through the gorge, along the trail and back to the Center where you can watch a movie about the park. Package includes admission ticket for the Tram and the Flume Gorge and one night dinner in the Woodstock Station.
The Inn Club at Woodstock Inn
How does it work?
Present your INN CLUB card when dining at any of our Woodstock Inn restaurants. You'll receive credit for each dollar spent for food & beverage purchases. When staying at the Inn you receive credit for your nightly room rate less discounts. Gift cards purchases do not accrue credit. Every time you spend money in the restaurant or the Inn you accrue dollars to spend. The accrual rate is $1 for every $15 you spend.
How to Redeem
Accumulated cash balance totals can be determined by your receipt which you receive each time you use your card. Just present your card and let your server know how much you would like to use from your balance. Accrued credits are not available until the next day.
*The Fine Print
- Credit cannot be combined with other card members. Credit is intended for individual purposes only.
- One card per application.
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately by calling the Inn at 603-745-3951. Cost for replacement of card is $5.00
- Function Sales do not accrue credit and can not be redeemed for payment.
- You must present card at time of purchase.
- Be sure to ask your server for a copy of your INN CLUB receipt each time you use your card.
- The INN CLUB card is the property of Woodstock Inn and may be revoked at any time as deemed by the company.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Not valid with trade of any kind.
- The Woodstock Inn reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to change any or all parts of this program.
This allows the person enrolled in our INN CLUB program to call ahead for Preferred Seating. This number is located on the back of your INN CLUB card. Please call ahead for a seating time and give the host your name by 4:00pm. Upon your arrival we ask your discretion. Quietly inform the host of your arrival. You will be notified when your table is ready. Remember that this is not a reservation, it is a Priority Seating Benefit for our INN CLUB VIP's. During busy times your wait may be a little longer due to the normal flow of the restaurant. Some restrictions may apply.